Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Faith and Scrapbooking

I am a women of faith Amen, And including that into my scrapbooks has never really occurred to me bealive it or not, but then a month or so ago i was talking to my friend Julie from church and letting her know about Stampin' up! and that i was now a demonstrator and then she proceed to tell me about FAITHbooking I was blown away so she gave me her friends website and we got in contact with one another and she gave me so much incite and inspiration that as soon as i could i wanted to start a faithbook. Well i orderd a Simply Scrappin Kit from Stampin' Up! and I decided that i would faithbook our summer past sense we had such a wonderful time together Camping and just having fun that i know gods hand was in it SO i am very happy to report that i have finished some pages and I am getting ready to add some scripture and pictures i am so Excited It was my first time working with a simply scrappin kit and my first faith book what a challenge but i am very Happy with the way it all came out ! I did 21 ages in one morning.... that has never happen for me before so i am going to write up my scripture now and i will be posting some pictures soon of the finished pages but here are a couple of the work in progress pages i hope you enjoy and if you would like any more information on faith booking i will be hosting a faithbooking morning ever month on the last saturday of the month at my home and you are all welcomed to join me for more information please contact me.


No comments: