Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Best Tool Ever ....So Far

Ok so we all love our tools like are paper piercers and Crop-A-Dile and not to mention all our punches and paper cutters but i think besides my basic paper cutter i have to say that my favorite thing i use weather or not i am scrapbooking, or stamping is my card stock ring ! I ordered it right about 3 years ago when su changed all there colors and i love it it is kinda like having a color wheel it has all the Cardstock that su carries not including the i-Colors and it really helps me when i am trying to figure out what color i might want to accent a page or a card and sense su coordinates all there ribbon, Designer paper, ink, embellishments and cardstock if flip through my Paper samples i can pretty much plan my whole project i love it it's great. It also helps with some one wanting to purchase some items , It helps them pick out the colors they would like and then they know what to expect when they get it home.

No comments: